Calendar sync problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Dieks, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Dieks

Dieks New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I have Outlook (sorry) and spent the good part of last night manually transferring data from my Palm TX to Outlook (complicated process). I've tried resyncing the Outlook calendar into the Touch calendar today but nothing goes over. I've done this once before and that info is still in the Touch however none of the newly entered data seems to be transferring from Outlook into the Touch.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Mike

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. engineers

engineers New Member

a MobileMe account will fix all of that. But it will cost you $99 per year.
  3. Dieks

Dieks New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    <a MobileMe account will fix all of that. But it will cost you $99 per year>

eeeek!

You mean Apple only gives me one free sync with Outlook? Sheesh! I thought Bill G. was bad.

<g>
  4. 900hwy165

900hwy165 New Member

I don't understand. I have a similar problem, for some reason when I sync my Outlook calendar only SOME of the appointments show up on the Ipod Touch. It make no sense to me. I've gone back into settings and verified that all the calendars are selected, but sitll many (not all) of my new appointments don't transfer.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
  5. tdp1018

tdp1018 New Member

i have the same problem. When i sync the iPod, it deletes ALL the calendar items stored in my outlook...i wish there was a way to do a one way sync...this is frustrating!!!!