Calendar app

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by loontoons, Nov 1, 2010.

1. loontoons

loontoons New Member

OK So I am holding onto my Blackberry untill I can line up the morning my Verizon Iphone is available. I have a Calender question though.

My wife and I both use Blackberrys now. We Very often send each other appointments to keep our lives in sync. I have my Outlook calendar @ work and on my BB and she has her personal calendar. We only send appointment to each other that the other needs, ie ill send her one of my dinner meetings so she knows I wont be around, or my business travel apointment. She now has only those specific appontmenta in her calendar.

Is there a way to have this with Ios?

Thanks
    Seth
  2. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    [FONT=&quot]Sure you just create a new meeting appointment and invite attendees on your iDevices or using Outlook and have that sync with exchange to your iphone.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]We all use iPhones in my company had have out calendar appointments synced with our exchange accounts on our iPhones so we all know what we are doing.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The same goes for my girlfriend, if it is a personal appointment i just create that and had her email address as the attendee - she syncs her mail on her phone and adds the appointment[/FONT]
  3. sudadoda

sudadoda Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think so...
  4. loontoons

loontoons New Member

I dont use exchange. We just email each other the apt. Is "invites" somthing new in Ios 4.1 or has the ability alway been there. I cant invite on my Ipad.