C++ program

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by winol5, Dec 15, 2008.

1. winol5

winol5 New Member

Hi,I don;t know if this is the reight sesction or I have topost in the jailbroken apps...

Is there any app for C++ programming, debugging, compiling app? I'm just learning some C++ for a course in vacations with an ebook, I was planning going some days with my family outside, but I want to continue learning como C... of course I could bring with me the ebook in the iphone but i would like to have some practice, also this could be usefull for sparetime at school, or bus....

Thx!
  2. Rukk

Rukk Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You want to program/compile c++ on your iPod? I don't think it'll work, because the compiler makes a .exe and the iPod Touch doesn't know what a .exe is.

Just get a laptop...
  3. winol5

winol5 New Member

I do have a laptop, just say the security rules of my country's airports state no laptops for tourist class, yeah I know it's horrible but the 9/11 made things like this...

Also I don't think compilers make exes I program in ubuntu and the compiler doesnt make any exe, it just runs in therminal, and as far as I know iPhone OS can run come terminal programs...