Buying the touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Griffin64, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Griffin64

Griffin64 New Member

Hey guys, im buying an ipod touch this upcoming thursday. I was wondering if you guys know if it ships with version 1.1.1 and I have to upgrade it myself, or if it comes as version 1.1.3. I hope it stays at 1.1.1. Thanks for any info
  2. seveniron

seveniron New Member

Would depend on what week you get and where you get it from, what they had in stock etc. I am pretty sure you would at least get 1.1.2 at this point though.
  3. Griffin64

Griffin64 New Member

Yeah, im hoping to buy it from futureshop or bestbuy. Oh man if it comes with 1.1.3 im going to be verrryyy angry.
  4. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

why...its a free 20 dollars...and 1.1.3 will be jailbroken eventually...so youll have bonus crap for a while...if u dont like it,then downgrade
  5. Griffin64

Griffin64 New Member

Ok so say it does come with that stuff, I thought that you couldnt downgrade 1.1.3. and I dont want to wait for a month or more before people find out ways to hack it again. I have already waited 2 months saving up enough money to buy it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yes You can downgrade! Your safe!! LOL, there is a post about it Dude, So go and buy it now! and make a video of the apps I haven't seen them yet, then you can downgrade!