Buying the new apps............advice

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by JORDAN EFF, Jan 15, 2008.

1. JORDAN EFF

JORDAN EFF New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    right i know we've all spoke about the new apps u need to pay for but as i havn't had any luck ATOL jailbreaking my ipod i am willing to pay just now as i dont see the apps being free to the already existing owners of the ipod touch anytime soon and anyway its only £12 thats nothing

but anyway my question is can i buy the apps from the itunes store using an itunes gift card because i tried makin and itunes account so that everything i bought went straight to my phone bill as i dont use credit debit cards etc but my phone line has to have been activated for at leats 12 months but mine hastn't yet as i moved not so long ago to a new build so is this possible

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. JORDAN EFF

JORDAN EFF New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    could someone tell me quick am goin out later and dont know weither to buy one or not
  3. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

I would say yes. Because iTunes gift cards give you credit on your account, which you can buy anything you want with.

Either way, it doesn't make any difference. If you were forced to pay for the apps another way then you'd still have an extra £12 that you can spend on songs/videos, instead of charging them to your phone bill.
  4. JORDAN EFF

JORDAN EFF New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    ok good so i can use a gift card but i cant create an account for the reasons i said in my forst post, really annoying
  5. Paintball

Paintball New Member

No, there is a way to create an account without a credit card and just an email address.
  6. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

He knows that, what he means that he is unable to add a source of payment to his account.
  7. ace2525

ace2525 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I e-mailed apple and told them the loyal customers should not have to pay $20 for the extra apps. I suggest everyone does the same and we will see results real soon!
  8. JORDAN EFF

JORDAN EFF New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    actually i am stupid lol a didnt knoiw i could create an account just from email, can someone tell me how to and whats the contact details for apple and i will send an email also

Please Register or Log in to view images