buying music off of ipoT wifi music store

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by saltedpotatos, Dec 25, 2007.

1. saltedpotatos

saltedpotatos New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah i got my 16 gig touch today, jail broke it, and everything is golden. I can go on you tube, safari, and etc. My comp recognizes it and its all synced. However, when i try to purchase songs on the wi-fi store it asks for my password and says its incorrect every time. Eventually this got to the point to where it told me to go change my password. i have done so and now it tells me that "A valid address is necessary to purchase using store credit." i have no idea what its talking about or where i went wrong. Where should i go to next..i have searched
  2. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You should go onto your computer and create an account in iTunes. Click on iTunes Store on your computer, and I believe the sign up is in the upper right hand corner... Once you've got the username and password setup, you can buy from your iTunes Wi-Fi store on your iPod Touch...
  3. saltedpotatos

saltedpotatos New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i have an account already made previously and had no problems buying it on the comp itself. I have found the solution for everyone else who has this problem after more looking on other sites. when you are inserting your account info and it asks for your state, you have to pull down and select it and not just type the state abreviation.