Buying Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by netrack, Nov 29, 2007.

1. netrack

netrack New Member

Im going to be buying an Ipod touch this weekend or early next, is there anything to look for when buying? IE was there a bad batch of ipod touche serial numbers to look out for?

Thanks!
  2. koksila23

koksila23 New Member

first

i think u should first check online for cheaper deal ur just find a discount place i recomend that once u buy it u buy a case its a good protection and they sell on ebay sooooooooooooooooo have fun and its a good product dont hold back or u will miss on the fun peace
  3. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

The week 37s through 39s are long gone. You are safe with buying an iPod Touch. Jailbreaking is also cool if you want a lot of 3rd party apps to mess around on. Check the iPod Touch Mods forums.

Anything you wanna look for? Try investing in a good case. DLO is a good brand.
  4. netrack

netrack New Member

I was thinking of getting invisiable sheild to protect my ipod, im not inlove with the idea of having a huge case on a small sleek device. I am getting it at best buy becuase I have a 10% off coupon on any product from their rewards program.

Im going to jailbreak it as soon as i get it, does the ipod ship with 1.1.1 or 1.1.2?
  5. swatskillz585

swatskillz585 New Member

I think some of the newer ipod ship with 1.1.2 but you can always downgrade once you get it.
  6. Rdude

Rdude Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    invisible shield

I Think you should get the invisible shield because I just ordered it and have heard good things about it. Have you seen the videos about the comparisons on their website, www.shieldzone.com
  7. Walder

Walder New Member

just checked mine, its week 43 =D Now I gotta choose a case...... iClear or Iskin Touch....hmmmm
  8. netrack

netrack New Member

well i just ordered an invisible sheild, hopefully that will protect my ipod enough...im probably going to pick it up this weekend or monday, as soon as i can find some time!