Buying Iphone in the USA

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Split, May 17, 2009.

1. Split

Split New Member

Hey guys,

im going to be in the states in 2 weeks for one week visiting my host family, and i am wondering if theres a good chance to buy an iphone in an apple store or an at&t store or whatever withouth "signing" up for a contract..for exxample if i just tell them in a store its a present for whoever and i dont want my credit card to pay the bill..or so?!
    I remember when i stayed in ohio last year it was no problem to buy one but i didnt

Please Register or Log in to view images

!

let me knoow

Please Register or Log in to view images

ttyl
  2. sickamore

sickamore New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    If its AT&T they dont sell phones unlocked. So if your wondering about getting iphone without contract deals. You need on that has been unlocked. so you can browse online in different stores they sell them unlocked but they are pricy. if your worry about pricy then go on ebay or craiglist and look for them.

But you have to beware of sellers. You the buyer search your iphone information and then buy. Or yu can just buy from a legit dealer store. If your wondering about buying it through AT&T cheap price you can get them refurb its your choice. Contract is expensive billl. Basically its up to you. Check link below.

http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wireless/store/productdetail.asp?productid=24639&refid=froogle&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=iPhone3GEU&utm_campaign=froogle
  3. Split

Split New Member

yea the unlocked iphone thing is no problem cause of jailbreak und yellowsnow and stuff..but still thanks
  4. RoYaLx

RoYaLx Member

Device:
    HTC One
    If it was manufactured after 9/1/08 (I believe), then it will have baseband 5.9, which at the moment, can NOT be unlocked.
  5. IPT2GISEPICWIN

IPT2GISEPICWIN New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ATT started selling iPhones without a contract. 8gb is $599 and 16gb is $699.