Buying an iPad, to wait? or not?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ipNinja, Sep 1, 2010.

1. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    So i have given in an today i am going to walk to the apple store and buy myself an iPad, however when will the new one likely be released?

Is it worth waiting for that? Are there any rumours relating to the release or specs?

Thanks
  2. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Probably next April, but no-one is sure. You may see an iPad at today's music event.. But that is only about a 2.5% chance.

I'm waiting till next April.
  3. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    April, is just that stretch to far lol. But i would love to see a front and rear facing camera on the next one.

I will buy it now and sell it to buy the newer one next year

Thanks
  4. Janet

Janet Banned

the new iPad? well, next year at least I suppose.
    If you really want get one, just buy now and if realease the new version, then sell it, the current iPad also can do many things!
    At least now Im totally sucked in it. It has almost completely replaced my personal computer. For the things I do... Is is perfect! Much nicer than any CPU I have ever owned. For work, all my other computers would do a lot of things I would never use it for, and do it painfully in the process (slow, buggy, etc.). When you get down to what you do most on you personal computer... the iPad does almost all of the things an average user needs, and with a much much nicer U/I. Easy of use, fast, and efficient. The other computer manufacturers could learn a thing or two from this, but even if they do... they will probably screw-up the one they come out with by adding all the crap back in again. For entertainment, now with one of the top features of iPad --- movie watching, Im totally sucked in enjoying kinds of videos and movies with iPad, though some times need in the help of iPad video converter from iFunia for lack of flash support. Ugggggg!!!!
  5. iP0dT0uch1

iP0dT0uch1 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Buy one now...
  6. dsherb628

dsherb628 New Member

I hope you to wait a minute.If the new version of ipad comes out, then the old version will be down.