Buying a Smule App: Ocarina or Leaf Trombone: World Stage????!!!!??

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by qasim, Apr 17, 2009.

1. qasim

qasim New Member

I am going to buy one of the Smule apps: Leaf Trombone: World Stage or Ocarina.. However I don’t know which one I should buy.

I would REALLY appreciate some suggestions or something… I have enough money to get both, so should I? Also, I have a first gen iPod touch which is WITHOUT a speaker (but that doesn’t matter, cause I have an external speaker) and without a mic. So, what’s better: Ocarina or Leaf Trombone and what’s the difference?? Any help would be very appreciated.. Thanks so much!!!

Is there a difference when using the apps and if so, what is it? What's better.. Thanks..

btw you might not be able to understand some things i m saying cause i was in a hurry.. lol.. but u should be able to understand.. i mite be confusing!! lol [=
  2. arikado

arikado New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I like Ocarina better. The difference is that Leaf Trombone is a trombone, where as Ocarina is the recorder kind.

To be honest, I dont like the trombone's interface and graphics, it looks too fake to me, where as ocarina has high res glows when you press the holes.
  3. GrooveMachine

GrooveMachine Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Forgive my lack of knowledge of Smule apps, but will they work on a first generation iPod touch? Or do you need a second generation iPod touch with a microphone?
  4. arikado

arikado New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm not sure about first generation iPod touch, but both apps work even without microphone (sound comes via touch only, without the need to blow on a mic)

With an iPhone, i think you can do both ways, but i think the whole purpose of both apps is to be blown on, since its suppose to be an ocarina and trombone lol.
  5. sconethief

sconethief Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    check in your ipod's mobile app store

Please Register or Log in to view images

, or the app description on itunes.
    And get ocarina! Leaf trombone inst as versatile
  6. qasim

qasim New Member

i allready got both of em.. i like leaf trombone moree.. lol [=