Bugs in 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by consume1, Jan 20, 2008.

1. consume1

consume1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well so far since i upgraded, i noticed that the "wiggly" icons have some problems when in the state. First off, it seems to crash a lot and then respring the springboard(perfect way for executing code anyone?(Well atleast that's how they did it on the PSP)... :O). And secondly, i still notice the whole safari crashing while still listening to music. And the maps feature seems to crash often. I was looking around on the hybrid mode and it crashed 3 consecutive times. It got really annoying, especially when i was trying to rearrange my icons. It seems like the "Photo" icon when moved around too much crashes and causes a respring of the springboard.

And while on this topic, does anybody know any cheap headphones for the ipod touch that are actually decent? I've had my ipod for a few weeks and the headphones just went to sh*t a few hours ago.
  2. nicox45

nicox45 New Member

wow, why didnt you tell apple about ur headphones?
  3. consume1

consume1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well i didn't buy my ipod from apple. And if i return this ipod, i will lose my software upgrade correct?
  4. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Mine crashed a few times while reording my icons. I still have safari crashing, and the tabs glitch is still there.
  5. lvlln

lvlln New Member

I don't understand why that Safari tab glitch is still there. It should be a breeze to fix. Seriously, the iPod Touch is a powerful enough device that it can store a series of URLs for every tab you open, even if you had a dozen tabs and dozens of pages in each history. It's just puzzling; it makes Safari an incompetent browser, and unlike so many of the poor features of iPods, it doesn't allow Apple to find more ways to take your money.
  6. hockeycraze12000

hockeycraze12000 New Member

guys, remember that this isnt the last version of 1.1.3

its build 4A93 and apple could make more builds, like they did for 1.1.1 in iphone

maybe theyll fix the bugs in a future build...
  7. sct_nh

sct_nh New Member

you can return your headphones for a free replacement no matter where you bought your ipod. go to apple.com
    you wont need to send your ipod touch either.
  8. mike_switch561

mike_switch561 New Member

Oh you can? but where on apple do you do that?
  9. sct_nh

sct_nh New Member

lol its kinda hidden. ill find the page. h/o
  10. opsguy

opsguy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have not experienced any of these bugs with 1.1.3 yet, but I suggest those that do report them to Apple. The feedback helps them to continue to improve the product.