BudgetGadjects "FishBone Pattern Silicone Case"

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Ska8r411, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Ska8r411

Ska8r411 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    btw this is a case for the 2G IPOD!!
    I no it doesnt really look like it but the case covers up the silver edges

Please Register or Log in to view images

Now when this case first arrived I was shocked. For once a case that is comfortable to hold in your hand!

One of the cool things about it is the "grip" on the back,makes it feel more secure while holding it. by looking at the picture on the site I couldnt really tell what to expect because the picture wasn't that good. As for how safe it might be if the iPod was dropped,might save it from being scratched and possibly being dented but not from the front since the case doesnt protect the front.

Pros:Cool pattern,MANY color patterns available,feels comfortable in hand,and the amazing price.

Cons: honestly I cannot think of any,maybe only the time it took to arrive,but hey,that doesn't affect the case itself.
    I wouldnt mind stocking up on these in case my current case wears down or if I want a different color.

It even included a nice free gift,I small keychain flashlight which surprisingly comes in handy belieave it or not

Here is the link to the case!
    http://www.budgetgadgets.com/fishbone-pattern-silicone-skin-case-cover-ipod-touch-p-3937.html

PICS

2. reluttr

reluttr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Do you know if this is as good as the actual switcheasy rebel?
  3. Ska8r411

Ska8r411 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    say what?
  4. Tannerstouch

Tannerstouch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You do realize that those are alternative(knock-off) silicone cases for the switcheasy Rebel Touch right?

Full product page here: http://switcheasy.com/products/RebelTouch/RebelTouch.php
    Your getting just the silicone, Which I doubt is as good quality as the Rebel Touch's silicone is, but it is just $1.99. I wonder If the spine is too tight around the bezel because It looks like cheap silicone.
  5. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

LOL
    exactly what i was gonna say.. they are just painted ugly lol and cheap silicone
  6. Tannerstouch

Tannerstouch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I would definitely buy some if the were the same quality of the silicone that comes with the case, and not crappy colors, for ~$10-15 ish, so I could mix and match without buying another $25.00 case(although you do get so much stuff with one it might be worth spending the $25.00)
  7. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

Wow that is so sad, someone should report this to switcheasy so we could have some fun watching the lawsuit