Budget.app

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by moosh, Jun 3, 2008.

1. moosh

moosh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    When are we gonna get a good offline budgeting app? Something where we can input any purchases we make and perhaps get a chart as to where our money is going.
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

It will most likely be made once the SDK is out.

Also, can you please post in the appropriate forum? (You got my hopes up lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

people. you really need to stop posting REQUESTS in the RELEASES forums, especially if you give it a name ending in .app

all it does is get people's hopes up and then makes them mad at you and not want to do your app because you cant even read the topic titles...

4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

I haven't seen 80 posts of flaming, so obviously it hasn't touched everyone else as it has you

Just ask him to post in the appropriate section, as I did, and there you go.
  5. berky93

berky93 New Member

well I'm more talking in general - look a few pages worth of topics in this forum, and look how many "appname.app" app request threads you see.
  6. saltedpotatos

saltedpotatos New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There's also this amazing thing you can do in vBulletin forums where if you hold your mouse over a thread title, it will tell you the first line or so. It gives a way more accurate description of the thread than a short phrase for a title. Quit b*tching about thread titles.