Bubble Breaker Request

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by dpcali89, Jan 12, 2008.

1. dpcali89

dpcali89 New Member

Is it possible to get a game like bubble breaker on the Touch? My friend has a touch screen sprint phone with that game and I love playing it, if it was on the iPod I think that a lot of people would enjoy playing it.

Here's a link to a similar game: http://www.bubble-shooter.org/breaker.html it's kind of like that so yea

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. berky93

berky93 New Member

there already is one. install psx4all and download the game "buster bros"

tht is the origional bubble braker, and it has all 3 versions of the buster bros games in the one rom (if you install it from the psx game repo)
  3. Clash

Clash New Member

By the way, is there frozen bubble for the touch? It's probably open source so it might not be too hard to port?
  4. MadSon011

MadSon011 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    He means Bubble Breaker not buster bros. Bubble Breaker is a game that is found on most smartphones/windows mobile phones/blackberrys. check out the posters link and see how fun the game is.
    i know it can be done its just everybody that keeps getting the two games mixed up
  5. dpcali89

dpcali89 New Member

Yea, that's the game I'm referring to, hopefully someone will get around to making that game.
  6. pnasca

pnasca New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ya this is a great game played it on my friends blackjack. Do you think this will be out in the next week or two? seems easy to make
  7. dpcali89

dpcali89 New Member

I'm not sure, I know if someone tried to make it, it wont be hard at all, I don't know how to make one but it should be simple. And it probably wont even take a week to make it so yea.

Please Register or Log in to view images