BSE on the back and screen protector on the front of IPT?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Voodoo411, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Voodoo411

Voodoo411 New Member

i just applied BSE on the back of my touch, i have a screen protector which i got from ebay on the front. i dont know if i want to apply BSE on the front because i see that BSE is not as smooth as screen protectors. Anyone here with BSE/Invisibleshield on the back and a screen protector/nothing on the front of ipod touch?
  2. pattyadams

pattyadams New Member

Well I've just taken the plunge and applied my invisible shield to the front and back of my ipod...it was remarkably easy! I was quite worried as I had read on the forum that people had problems, but I was lucky, mine just went on.

I decided to bite the bullet and put it on the front as I had noticed some very tiny scratches. Not visible when using the ipod. I don't know how I got them as it's only meant to be diamonds or whatever that will scratch them..but there they are! The only thing I can think of, is that I put it in a pocket once that had some loose change?!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

So to prevent further damage I decided to go ahead with the front too. It's doing it's overnight dry at the moment...I don't really think I can wait 24 hours!! Will post what I think of it tomorrow. (Oz time!)

3. Voodoo411

Voodoo411 New Member

im ok with screen protetor on the front for now. i ran into a problem. i have a clear case which i got off on ebay. the case is perfect fit, no movement of the touch inside the case. that was b4 i have the skin. now with the skin applied, when i tried to put my touch back into the clear case, i cant, theyre not fit anymore. the touch with skin is a little bit too big for the case. the case doesnt snap anymore, 1 of the case clips peels off the skin edge at 1 side. i think im gonna find a leather case.
  4. pattyadams

pattyadams New Member

Well..just as a follow up. It went on really easy and I'm very pleased with it. The screen functions really well and now virtually no finger prints. I feel a lot safer!

5. gennybeans

gennybeans New Member

it looks perfectly fine on the front. you can barely tell it's there (though, there is obviously more grip). but, no finger prints. it's awesome.