bse/invisibleshield + Incase protective cover?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by saysay, Jan 27, 2008.

1. saysay

saysay New Member

Does the incase case (silicone, not leather) fit well with a bse/invisibleshield on the back?
    I mean a 30gb ipod video doesn't fit in my 80gb classic silicone case just b/c it's slightly thicker so I need to know for sure.
  2. papachango

papachango New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yep ... i've got both on and i can hardly tell the difference between when the shield was on and when it was off .... i reckon it puts the incase out by about half a mil around the edges.
  3. saysay

saysay New Member

Hey thanks a ton. Does the border show at all then? but this kinda sucks b/c bodyguardz is much better but I heard it's also kind of thicker.
  4. papachango

papachango New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Not the brushed metal border, no .... the only thing you can see is the very edge where the invisibleshield meets the brushed metal bit ... some may say that it's visible, but it's seriously less than a millimetre .... which ever way, i don't think it takes away from the overall look of the touch/incase combo
  5. saysay

saysay New Member

haha thanks. I don't care what I've seen or what people say....it just doesn't get better than this combo. unless you get like a vaja classic, now THOSE are nice!

actually I got the iphone incase my friend didn't want that's all beat up and it doesn't seem like it stretches like what people say (there was a news about how it could've been a bad batch of silicone).