BSD SubSysten - ERROR - Package download failed!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by golddiggerpro, Feb 3, 2008.

1. golddiggerpro

golddiggerpro New Member

Hello,

I recently updated to 1.1.3 firmware, and all was fine untill i needed to install 'BSD Subsystem'.

It downloads, and takes ages, but when it is complete is says: ERROR download failed - or something like that? Any help would be appreciated!

UPDATE:

I have done it! Download the japanese BSD Subsystem and it works for 1.1.3! w00p w00p

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. goesch

goesch New Member

Link please!!!!
  3. frnkyn

frnkyn Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    u need to uninstall a few apps, then install bosstool(look in the ultimate list of sources), then go to bosstool and choose move applications, and then reinstall all ur applications and bsd system too
  4. xXMostLegitXx

xXMostLegitXx New Member

Just refresh your sources, then there will be an update for BSD subsystems install it and your good to go!!
  5. eizel

eizel New Member

This works. Refresh sources, Installing BossTool, move apps, install BSD subsystems and watch the progress meter go right to the end!!
  6. liljon56

liljon56 New Member

But when i do that the same message comes up. ( Error package download...)
  7. jjj651

jjj651 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Actually installing the regular one would of worked
  8. yashrg

yashrg Member

I jailbroke using ijailbreak 0.6 today, tried installing bsd subsystem, got package download failed error twice. Restarted my touch and tried again. Didn't work, so I decided to install bosstool. Bosstool was unable to move my fonts. !!! Now I am lost! went back and tried installing BSD subsystem once again, but same error. My firmware is 1.1.4
  9. Jelger

Jelger New Member

Ey I jailbroke my Ipod to using ZipPhone I can't install anyting getting the error to.
    How can I fix it the best?
  10. yashrg

yashrg Member

you need to go to installer, then sources. Press refresh sources. That's what I did. Then I was notified of installer update. After the update, try to install BSD again and make sure the version number is 2.1