Bryan

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Bryan, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Bryan

Bryan New Member

Hey! My name's Bryan and I've only been a member here for a few hours but I've already gained a wealth of information. Thank you all!

I'm an American that lives in Japan, loves tech, and can't seem to keep my hands off the latest gadgets on the market. After what I considered to be enough research, I went out and bought an 8gb iPod Touch. I couldn't control the desire to open the box in the car on the way home... Man, I was excited. The "boy at Xmas" feeling came to a grinding halt when I found that Vista 64-bit and my new toy weren't going to play well together. Luckily, I have a couple of old clunkers around here that I can use to update my Touch, but I certainly would like to be able to use it on this, my main chat machine. The old 32-bit machines I have are just *WAY* too slow for me.

</rambling>

Off to downgrade iPod Touch firmware and see what else I can milk out of this thing as soon as I can get my daughter to let me use her laptop again.

Thanks for all the advice. I think I'm going to like it here.
  2. thomashayes

thomashayes New Member

Hey Bryan,

Welcome - I love the avatar. I'm very jealous of you being able to get your hands on all the cool gadgets over in Japan - such as the PSP with the seg1 tuner!

Tom
  3. I_am_Mad_like_This

I_am_Mad_like_This New Member

Well my name is Bryan too! I am 15 and Filipino American. Yeah... That's it....