Browsing file

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by deepp, Aug 11, 2009.

1. deepp

deepp New Member

Hi,
    I need to know can i browse files like images or video?and can i move them to new place programatically?
  2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

3. deepp

deepp New Member

Thanks a lot Skylar for ur help but i need to know can i access all the data in iphone like images,audioa and videos in iphone programatically?(please excuse me if my question sound silly as i dont know where all the data can be saved on iphone)
  4. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Which images do you want to work with? What is the audio/video you want to work with? Are you working within the constraints of a sandboxed app, or is this going to be a standard app for Jailbreakees only?

Before we can give you ANY information, you have to give us information. Also, I have given you a link to EXACTLY what you need to know. If you can't work with it, oh well.
  5. deepp

deepp New Member

Yes i am working with constrained sandbox and not with jailbroken iphone as i am trying to develop an app which would maintain a list of incoming call and outgoing call.but i guess its not possible to keep a track of call.Is htere a way to track call or sms?
  6. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

I don't think that you have any access to anything to do with the telephone, except /maybe/ the telephone number.