browser windows and static sounds help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dragongc, Feb 27, 2008.

1. dragongc

dragongc New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    im having a couple problems with my ipod touch and if you guys can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

first off, since i formatted and jailborke 1.1.3, my safari browser ALWAYS has 6 windows open, and its the same 6 windows... its like, my router page, meebo, and some windows. i will close them and close safari and sometimes it will stay, but then they will randomly appear again. is anyone else having this problem or know what it is?

also, ive had this problem since i first got my ipod. when its just docked and plugged into my speakers (not playing any music) i will get this weird static or clicking sound coming from my speakers. this won't go away unless i unplug my ipod from my speakers or turn off my ipod.

if anyone can help, it would be great! thanks!
  2. nyjets21

nyjets21 New Member

Sep 15, 2007
    ok the 6 windows problem is probably because the jailbreak method you used is messed up or you did the jailbreak wrong so i would restore your ipod and follow one of the more recent guides to jailbreak 1.1.3

the static problem...i dont know...your ipod is most likely the reason..bring it in to apple but make sure you restored your ipod first cause they wont fulfill your warranty if they know that you tried to jailbreak it