Browser not working but internet is on

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by Crinkypops, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Crinkypops

Crinkypops New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok. So I have IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera installed on my computer. Last week, I opened my Windows Live Messenger and I can't login because it says it can't connect to the internet when clearly I do have internet. Then, I tried to open Chrome and it says that I don't have Internet. I opened every single browser and the ones left working are Safari and Opera. I was really pissed off because I like Chrome.

Then one day I decided to upgrade my Safari 3 to 4. After doing so, I can't browse with it now. It says the same error-that I don't have internet. So now I'm just using Opera and not updating it.

I think this is an IE problem or just a virus. Pleassseee helllpP!!!!!
  2. randomdude1234

randomdude1234 Member

meh, what error message does it give you? make sure all cables are tightly plugged in to your router and to the back of your computer.
  3. Code Name_Raven

Code Name_Raven Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Maybe just try resetting the router.
  4. Crinkypops

Crinkypops New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have tried resetting the router but it didn't work. Also, all cables are plugged in and I can download from Bit******* and my as I have said, Opera is working.