Preview Broken Reposted

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Vampiric__Lover, May 31, 2009.

1. Vampiric__Lover

Vampiric__Lover Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ok.. My post for broken was closed because of people flamming my Original Set up of it, which was named Fallin Angel, I was editing it after people's flames and while my mood changed so did the theme, and hopefully it will change even more. For now it has:
    A Border With Icon names around it
    Lock screen with Multi-bar, And the code for multi-bar was edited to show the battery while plugged in
    Spring Bored with weather at bottom
    Somewhat Customized Music Player (not fixed to fit yet)
    Customized Battery
    other customizations.
    The font is actually more legible on the device if you want to see it on your own Use font swap and find the font Matthia
    and I have manage to bundle all of this, into one folder. so its simple to apply
    alright.. compare the old and new system fonts... Thanx for porting it for me vincewalker

Attached Files:

2. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    1. Looks ok, a little like you threw it together.
    2. Why wouldn't it be in one folder?
    3. It didn't change very much from "Fallen Angel"...

I don't really like it, sorry.

EDIT: What I meant by #1 was it doesn't flow. The SpringBoard, battery, music player, and lockscreen are too different to look good together.
  3. iCrap

iCrap Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    • Flaming and/or trolling
    No, you still fail.
  4. Vampiric__Lover

Vampiric__Lover Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    if your gonna hate stay out. I don't wanna hear your or anyone's crap ok? all's im posting this for is so i can here from people who will HELP not just sit there and say negative comments ok? i don't care if you don't like it.
  5. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The previous thread was locked for flaming, therefore anyone who flames will be infracted.

This is someone trying to showcase their work, give him some critical feedback rather than just flaming.
  6. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    well negative comments help too you know. its called creative criticism.
    And seriously peopple like tell him what to chang rather than saying it sucks.
  7. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ^That was completely irrelevant.
    K Ima seperate this into things I do like and things I don't.
    DO: (unfortunately this one's the shorter of the two)
    - The lockscreen - I really like the wallpaper, and of course the multibar is never bad.
    - The springboard - I've always supported delnoch mods and your new wallpaper is so so so so so much better then the previous ones imo.

DON'T:
    - All the charging stuff - has a very urban feel, and the colors aren't anywhere else in the theme. You could probably find a better one fairly easily on Cydia.
    - The media player - those two colors should never be used together. Since the springboard is primarily red and black so should the music player. My suggestion would be to use the Organ music player, would look nice with this, although you might want to attempt to modify it with your font.
    - the font - you said it looks nicer on the device, I'll take your word for it but I still think you can do better, I'll look around a bit and see if I can find one that belongs in this.
  8. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Looking good buddy, but yeah Vince is right and there are comments and than there is negative and not constructive comments. Vince is doing it the way it should be done, if you don't like it don't say anything.

If your looking down on someone make sure you give them a hand back up!
  9. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Not liking the florescent blue. It doesn't fit with the overall grungy, blood-gushing feel going on here.
  10. DaAlmighty1

DaAlmighty1 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think you should choose a colour scheme and stick to it

Please Register or Log in to view images