Hi I was messing around with the files of the Mail.app (in /var/stash/Applications.*), and I was only messing around with the Main.plist in /English.lproj. I change one line of the .plist. and now mail does not work. So I replaced it with the French version (I know one or two french words, but I know Mail by image mostly) and it worked. But I came home and looked for another copy of Mail.app on the internet. I found 2, overwrote the originals (I was being an idiot—nothing new) and now it just does not work at all. I was wondering if anyone could share their Mail file. Or tell me how to fix it. Don't tell me to restore. I hate doing it. Thanks.