broken ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pokeythebadger, Apr 10, 2009.

1. pokeythebadger

pokeythebadger New Member

hey, I need some help. I have an ipod touch 8g, and awhile ago i found some neat apps so i started downloading them, there must have been at least 5. but after the first one finished downloading, i decided to waste some time on the drum app, but when it opened up i couldn't hit any of the parts, so i kept pressing the home button thing but nothing was working so i pressed the off/on button but still nothing worked, so naturally i did something that i had no idea what would happen and i held down the off button until that power off thing appeared then i moved the bar sideways and the ipod screen went black, but it was still faintly glowing. Then i tried to turn it back on and it wouldn't work, i even plugged it into the computer and tried the restoring the settings or whatever but it wouldn't work.

Im naturally stupid so theres probably something i can do to fix this, i just don't know how.

So if anyone could possibly help by giving some sort of an answer on how to fix this, it would really be appreciated.
  2. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hold home and power for 10 seconds and see if it starts back up. If nothing happens, hold the power button and see if it turns on.
  3. pokeythebadger

pokeythebadger New Member

thanks man, it worked!