broken ipod~ need help with apple

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kee, Feb 10, 2009.

1. kee

kee New Member

ok so i have had my ipod touch since December of 07 and when i was in mexico on vacation (eating a delicious taco) it all of a sudden the screen started to go funky and then all white and when i turn it on all the pixels are black and it won't connect to my computer or my brothers computer or the computers at apple. i took it in to apple to see if they could fix it or give me a new one since it is still under warranty but since my ipod has physical damage and the back of it can come off they won't replace it. i am so f*cking pissed off about this, i spent $400 on it AND the warranty for like $80 that doesn't matter since there is physical damage. they offered me a 10% discount on a new one if i give them mine and buy a new one from them.

Is there anyway that i could get them to replace it? i am way too broke to buy a new one even though they are way cheaper now it is still too much for me. any help would be much appreciated
  2. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Apple, pshhh. When I was in Mexico, the last thing I would do was take out my ipod touch.

I don't know what else you can do.