broken? haha

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by crazzykamkazy, Mar 5, 2008.

1. crazzykamkazy

crazzykamkazy New Member

soo i was messing around and started installing thigs.. i think i downloaded imilk and then i exited the installer... and now i got a spinning wheel that doesnt even spin anymore **then it restarted itself and on the apple theres a spinning wheel haha its funny.. but i want to know how i can fix this without losing all my apps again..
  2. crazzykamkazy

crazzykamkazy New Member

oh it restarted itself again
  3. crazzykamkazy

crazzykamkazy New Member

nvm.. sorry for wasting space on this forum im just going to restore it to a normal not jailbroken 1.1.4.. maybe sell it to some1 at school.. screw this ipod thing
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Uhh..... What? Keep your iPod dude.... Good things are coming. You won't want to lose that thing. Trust me.
  5. qaz333

qaz333 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    there is a way to fix this. search 'fix spinning wheel of death' or something like that in the forums. i got the SWOD like twice and fixed it without restorin both times.
  6. crazzykamkazy

crazzykamkazy New Member

ya im trying to sell it.. i fixed it.. i like it when its working but it crashes too much.. it was fun.. maybe when the next touch comes out ill buy another one... it still showed up on itunes so all i needed to do was restore it.. thanks for the help
  7. Nickll9009

Nickll9009 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Keep It

Seriously dude keep the iPod - and it shouldnt crash if it does try restoring to 1.1.1 and jb'ing up to 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 both of which are way more stable than 1.1.4
  8. weirdwilli

weirdwilli New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Yeah , it sure was fun, but id rather just use my psp and play GBA games on there with no lag, and screw the SDK, im selling mine, they suck, maybe 2nd Gen will be improoved