Broke my screen.. Where to buy replacement?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by superrob, Sep 15, 2009.

1. superrob

superrob Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Heya everybody... well... today all my careless dropping of my iPod Touch 2G finaly broke my touchscreen in half.

Yes it still works and its not AS bad as it could be. But its only a matter of time until this will turn worse and in the ond end up breaking entirely. So ive decided to buy myself a new digitizer along with a new frame.

Do you guys know any cheap pleace to find these things? Ive found this place: http://www.parts4ipods.com
    They sell the digitizer, frame and tools for about 27£. Thats about 230DKK (Danish Kroner) and they ship free to Denmark.

And dont recommend me getting others to do it.. First its redicurless prices and second i live in Denmark and such people are hard to find.

Anyone that knows a better place to buy the digitizer and frame from? Might be hard to find a better price though...
  2. ForeverPimpin

ForeverPimpin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ebay. Welll i dnt know about that, but everyone post it, so i figured id be the first.
  3. TooGoodAtCOD4

TooGoodAtCOD4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  4. superrob

superrob Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Ill go for parts4ipods.com. Gonna buy tools, digitizer, frame and a nice new gold back cover

Please Register or Log in to view images

(My old one is scratched and got bumps in it

).

Ill order them today ill be sure to post here when its done

!