broadband internet service providers

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by broadbandnet1, Dec 4, 2008.

1. broadbandnet1

broadbandnet1 New Member

• Flaming and/or trolling
    Hello friends

I would like to share my feeling about my ISP providers , like I was in search of Isp provider who can give his best connectivity at affordable price , so at last one fine day I've find a ISP provider who provides the best service at affordable price , like unlimited service .
    Broadband service providers uk, with high speed ADSL and cableminternetservices including e-mail and lots more with special offers.
    Broadband is the general term used to refer to high-speed network connections. In this context, Internet connections via cable modem and Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) are frequently referred to as broadband Internet connections.
    <removed>
  2. juliust71

juliust71 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i know im spamming too but i had to say it
    spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!