Preview Brisk: A Stern Splash of Color!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by bob vansteel, May 14, 2009.

1. bob vansteel

bob vansteel Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, I decided to update the old iPod Touch after selling my UMPC, and I felt like making a good old theme again! So here is Brisk!

UPDATE!

Brisk Spaz:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Brisk Spring:

UPDATE 2:
    I've decided to go with spring! I've also decided to custom make each icon rather than use quite bland glyphs.
    Also seeing as a good amount of people like Spaz, I might use the psd from a completed Spring to convert everything and release Brisk Spaz alongside Brisk Spring!
    (sorry if you liked Soft, but its too close to Spring which I happen to like better)

Tell me what you think!? All advice and suggestions appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i saw the name and i was like oh a proper theme

and then i saw it was by you and i was like nyeh..

and then i was it (that's right) and i was like wow i don't like the colors

i'd leave them multicolored, just not those ones
  3. zerodash

zerodash New Member

dont hate Crypt. Bob makes some of the best themes out there, Windows Per7ection is great and so is vista maximus perfection

not a fan of the bland colors tho... seems like the icon mask dulled them all
  4. bob vansteel

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    oh gosh please don't drag VMP,VM,or any other one of those old themes out again...they were nice and I loved them, but lets not relive the past, and move on with ourselves

Anyways....
    Thanks for the input guys, trying out new color schemes. will update tomorrow
  5. zerodash

zerodash New Member

Sorry bob... didnt know you didnt want to drag in old themes...
    back to topic, try a different background to try and bring out the colors of the icons too, a dark one if you want bright colors
  6. bob vansteel

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    haha no, please don't take me the wrong way, it's just that me and crypt have a bit of a history between us from the early days in iptf world. On that note, it's nice to see a familiar face again Crypt
  7. twitchy204

twitchy204 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    ditch the white base and the black glyph layer style.
  8. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    So wait the glyphs that aren't color filled are transparent correct? If so I like the transparency better than the filled ones. Not a big fan of the Safari/myFox icon and Music icons (might just be the color fills). Anyways it's good to have you back bob! And I don't remember you and Crypt having issues...
  9. Nepptune77

Nepptune77 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Am I the only one that actually likes these icons? They look very different from what's out right now. Nice work van. And I like them multicolored too.
  10. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    i like them, i like the white background too. i think it is really good the way it already is. i agree to, its very different than whats out right now. im tired of seeing the same themes released with the same colors, and some glyphs on the icons, its time for something new. i like this. its simple. its color. its brisk.
    i hope if you decide to change the way it looks bob, that you will make two versions, keeping this one the way it is.