Bring your drawings to life!!

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Joshsipod1994, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Joshsipod1994

Joshsipod1994 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok i was just thinking that it would be cool if they came out with a drawing app that would let you bring your drawings to life!! I know what your thinking " your an idiot they already have something like that called crayon physics" but I'm talking about something beyond that where you don't have to complete levels or any crap. You just draw and it comes to life!! Like for instance If I drew two guys and I would be able to make them fight!! Or if I drew a house and could draw people to live in it or something? Idk I just thought it would be A great idea. What do you think? Leave a comment below!
  2. magusxxx

magusxxx New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    There used to be a simple program for the Apple ][ called Dazzle Draw. Of course, back then it wasn't simple. You could draw a circle on the bottom left of the screen. Then draw a square at the top right. It would then automatically change the circle on the left to the square on the right, while moving it upward. They called this process 'tweening'. And was pretty impressive at the time. I would think an updated version of this would be interesting. Especiallly if it would do the same to two different wallpapers.

http://www.answers.com/topic/dazzle-draw