Bricks?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Safefer123, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Safefer123

Safefer123 New Member

Hello...I was just downloading some sources to my Ipod and playing with the customize when my ipod froze up and a bunch of greenish reddish bricks appeared on half of the screen......I was pretty sure that this was the talked about "bricks" and I know that you should always restore right away but I decided to solve the problem myself "real smart I know

Please Register or Log in to view images

" but i actually did fix it....I just restarted and uninstalled what i just instaled which i think was the root of the problem.....and it is working 100% fine now........I want to hear from your guys what you think this might have been.....and if you think it is going to happen again.....oh and just in case you guys want to know what i downloaded that made my ipod freak out it was "Bigboss Themes Pack"....Thanks
  2. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

Yeah restoring is my last resort, if I have a problem I just rest it until it works again, sometimes it takes a long time but it is better than restoring
  3. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've never had that happen, but sometimes my ipod touch can be quite buggy. When it lags and stops working, mine usually restarts itself.
  4. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

respringing with sysinfo.app should make things work when it gets buggy thats what I do