bricked ipod touch 2.02

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rowdyred03, Aug 26, 2008.

1. rowdyred03

rowdyred03 New Member

hi, im a newb, ithink i bricked my touch, i quickpwn it and it was fine full battery, everything was god, i updated a app from the app store and it froze with the spinning wheel, i had to let the battery drain , for it to shut off, when i plugged it back up to the computer it was dead no power, windows couldnt recognize it because it has no power will not turn on , i tried resetting, restoring, dfu, nothing happen it was just dead.
    I plugged it up with a wall charger and it turned right on ,but wont boot past the pineapple screen, tried to reset it and it would shut off and come back o still stuck on the logo screen, so i let it charge for a couple hrs and when i unpluged it from the wall charger it still would not turn on , connected to the computer it made a clicking sound while i was holding down the power button but still didnt turn on , i need help cant take it back to apple because they will se it was jailbroken, please help.
  2. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    what app did you install
  3. Parker618

Parker618 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    fully charge it in the wall then mannuly DFU it while pluged in to the comp
  4. rowdyred03

rowdyred03 New Member

i applied the hangman application.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i fully charged it and plugged it backup to the computer still nothing did a reset and itunes says its in recovry mode the screen is still black , i do the recover and get error 1601, some one please help
  5. Parker618

Parker618 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    upgrade itunes
  6. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

Make sure you are using legit FW