Brand New.. Help?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by CaseySmith2010, Oct 20, 2010.

1. CaseySmith2010

CaseySmith2010 New Member

Hey guys I just got my brand new Ipod touch jailbroken, and have never had one before so a few questions.
    What exaclty are sources I keep seeing pop up in guides? If some one could please explain them to me.

Secondly, there is a specific game I want Id seen it before I believe it was called Itanks or something but its like the online game tanks only you had umpteen weapons to use and could even make new ones by customizing them does anyone know what its called?? everytime I search in Cydia for it I cant find it.

Ive downloaded Winterboard, SB Settings, categories and afew other apps but im still pretty new with this whole thing. Thanks guys!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Oh and I cant seem to find SB settings to use it.. Where is it Cydia is confirming I downloaded it.
  2. xX-SicKsKiLZz-Xx

xX-SicKsKiLZz-Xx Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    sources A.K.A repos A.K.A repositories

to open SBSettings, slide right or left on your status bar (where the time/battery is)

iTanks is available on the App Store, i have a gutt feeling that you jailbroke to get it for free A.K.A piracy :/

Go read the forum rules

this thread should end here.
  3. CaseySmith2010

CaseySmith2010 New Member

No I wasnt talking about getting it for free I didnt know it was in app store. But yeah, what does getting sources do?? and I figured out SB settings
  4. jeremy5683

jeremy5683 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Sources just let you get around to different mods, themes, etc made by ifferent people. Adding a source gives you a wider range of packages you can install to further customize your phone/touch