Bouncy Ball! Hilarous prank app

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by stixndstones, Aug 8, 2009.

1. stixndstones

stixndstones New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Bouncy Ball! is not for you serious folks out there. If you are looking for a mature, high quality game, this is not for you; however if you’re looking for a quick cheap laugh with your friends this app is great. This app is basically a joke application oriented around an awkward hand gesture… think moving your hand up and down rapidly while holding your iPhone >.<. Bouncy Ball accomplishes this by having you bounce the ball off of the top and bottom of the screen 100 times as fast as possible (the ball responds to gravity and hand movements). This game is absolutely hilarious to give to your friends when they don’t know that it’s a joke app, only to realize how ridiculous they look when playing the game. I created a room full of laughter with my first demonstration as I was playing the game. It was only when the whole room started laughing and asking what I was doing that I realized this wasn’t some pointless game, and understood the slightly shrewd references on the description page. Cheap laugh says it all to me – I thought the hilarity was well worth 99 cents, however only if you have a broad sense of humor is this app for you.

Link:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=320579599&mt=8
  2. Looks Cool, but how exactly is it a "joke" app?
  3. Olas

Olas New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You give it to your friend out in public to play and watch people laugh at him when he sits there madly shaking the iPhone.
  4. Radish

Radish Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hahaha i get it it's like fapping
  5. Ah, I see.
  6. ipodtouchh2g

ipodtouchh2g New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    wow i cant belive that u didnt catch on >.< lol
  7. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    oh god that would be funny!!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i just bought it....i couldnt resist. i know people who would sit for hours and say "wow!! i beat the high score....now why the hell is everyone laughing?"
  8. pac12321

pac12321 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    thats how basically all my friends are, lol, cept fer one...but i could get everyone to do this easily...