Bounce On

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by Actionman1995, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Actionman1995

Actionman1995 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    For anyone who is a fan of the fantastic mario brother series and is a fan of that style of game then a great game for you to get is Bounce On created by Team Phobic. The game is a 2D platformer using basic controls of tilt ing to choose direction and tapping for jumping.

The story of the game starts as a red ball who has been dropped by his owner and his quest to return home and to do so he must travel through different worlds to complete his quest, currently there are 4 worlds but team phobic say they will continue the development of the game to the end.

The story has started to get more complex with the release of updates such as the inknown bad guy who appears to rule the land and who attempts to prevent you from escaping but as well as bad guy their are also allies such as the cleverly named sock called "Lefty" who does not aid you in fighting but is helping you to escape the grasps of the bad guy. Like mario the game feature a repeated set of enemies to fight during each level as well as a similar styled fighting method of jumping enemies head to kill it.

Being a fan of the mario series i highly enjoyed the game especially the harder levels and i would rate this app 4/5.

The game currently cost £1.19 on the appstore.

Thans for reading.
  2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I've heard so many good things about this game, but I can't bring myself to actually purchase it for some reason.