Bought songs via Touch.. Now they are gone..

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Keyoke, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Keyoke

Keyoke New Member

Hiya,

Bought a couple of songs through the Ipod touch, downloaded them successfully to the touch (Didnt use computer, wifi).. Played them a few times..

Now, for whatever reason, the songs are gone. While it was only 2 songs, this conncerns me a little.

Any ideas? Suggestions??

Keyoke
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Did you sync since you bought them? Right click on your ipod in i-tunes and click on transfer purchases and see if they show up. Or somewhere on i-tunes, you can click on something like 'download purchased music'. If that doesn't work, you will get an receipt from apple for your songs through email, and then click on 'report a problem'. It happened to me a few times. and they walked me through it. Your songs aren't lost

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Keyoke

Keyoke New Member

Funny that you mention'd a receipt, I dont think I ever got one.. Yet, when I check the store download feature, it indicates that I did download them.. Hrm... Guess I'll see what the credit card statement says, maybe some sort of hiccup occured and I got the music??

Very confused..
  4. Rawd

Rawd New Member

It sometimes takes a few days to get your email reciept.
  5. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Just go into the iTunes store. Click on your email address/username in the upper right hand corner. You should have to enter your password to get into your account. In there, you should see a list of your purchase history. Select the order and click "Report a problem" -- Apple will usually either credit you or let you redownload the songs...
  6. angelsteff

angelsteff New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i just want to say thanks to rawd!! ive had the same problem with purchasing music on my touch and thought whats the point in this if i cant transfer it to the computer. all sorted now, thanks again, so happy now.