bought songs on itunes wifi, syncs to itunes (problem!)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by madsoul, Apr 27, 2008.

1. madsoul

madsoul Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    hi

i bought some music in the wifi music store on my jailbraked 1.1.4 ipod touch and everything went good. i listened to it on my ipod and it was great. then i tried to sync my ipod with itunes and after it was done i got this:

Please Register or Log in to view images

its in swedish and is says kinda like this:

"some of the objects in the itunes library, for example "pass this on", didnt cope to the unit "madsoul" because you are not authorize to play them on this computer."

and now when i look on my ipod some of the songs i bought are gone! and some album art are blank and invisible!

Please Register or Log in to view images

please help! did itunes know my ipod was jailbraked and thats why i cant played the tracks i bought on my ipod? i hope not...

thanks in advance anyway!
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

No. In iTunes, in the menu, go to the Store Menu, go to Authorize Computer, and type in your account name and password. If you are missing items, email Apple at support@apple.com or through the official Apple iTunes website support thing.
  3. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    yes , just find "authorize computer" on those top tabs. it should be in one of them.
  4. madsoul

madsoul Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    ok, thanks, it worked now. sorry, im still a noob to itunes since i just got my first apple product hehe.