Bought a ZAGG invisible shield for my 2g

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by msgkar03, Feb 6, 2009.

1. msgkar03

msgkar03 New Member

and I failed at installation horribly >< 20 bucks down the drain! lol.. Anyone know a decent..cheaper.. shield that I can use? Really dont wanna spend another 20 bucks, especially if I fail again

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. miky

miky New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    just send it back
  3. Technostorm

Technostorm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    It was a good $20 lesson.. Besides, the screen cover from Invisible Shield sucks. My suggestion is use Bodyguardz Backcover,its easier to apply being its slightly thinner and get a nice Crystal Clear protector for your front.
  4. Raist3001

Raist3001 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I suggest you simply send it back. They will send you another one. Take your time with the application. Set aside at least 30 minutes. If the shield is installed correctly, IMHO, there is no better protector.
  5. r32spec

r32spec New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You have to take your time. I took it off about three times and almost wasted all the solution, but finally the third time it lined up pretty good. at this moment I'm waiting for the back piece to dry and mold to the ipod. i have one bubble but its small and i guess I've just wait until it drys over night. one last piece of advise let the side stay open and wait about twenty to thirty minutes and do the palming technique and smooth the sides.
  6. doctadunk

doctadunk New Member

grandmothers protect their plastic couches lol
  7. Technostorm

Technostorm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    LMAO! speaking of which.. I once was invited to a friend's million dollar home. He had some plastic shrink-wrap type cover on the couches because he didn't want to get them dirty. Then, there were newspapers laying on very expensive carpets.. Needless to say, the ink from the newspapers ruined the carpets and the covers on the couches always stuck to our backs.. Lamest guy I've ever met..