Bottom of the Keyboard issues

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by akusokuzan, Aug 3, 2010.

1. akusokuzan

akusokuzan New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I recently upgraded to OS4.0, but after upgrading, the last row of my keyboard isn't working (space, number, enter, etc). The screen works when you're selecting menus an whatnot, but when you touch the bottom of the keyboard, it registers it as a space up (backspace, shift z, etc). it does work though for landscape, but i can't enter any passwords for my wifi.

I've tried restoring multiple times, and have also factory reset. anyone know what's going on?
  2. dannyroxxx

dannyroxxx New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ios 4 wasnt meant to be run on 1st gen devices, sorry, i wish i could help. but since im gona giv yu bad news i might as well try to help, on the app store theres something called tikinotes and its like notepad but with a difrent keybaord, yu can probably copy and paste from that... sorry if this was no help
  3. akusokuzan

akusokuzan New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    it's not a first gen device though...? should have specified ipod touch 3rd gen. thanks for the help anyways, but i need something that fixes the problem, rather than works around it.
  4. AssassinXCV

AssassinXCV Banned

wtf, are you stupid dannyroxxx??? you can't get any more random than that, stop trolling you stupid douche!