BossTools Question

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xblade420, Mar 24, 2008.

1. xblade420

xblade420 New Member

im a bit confused... when i installed BossTools it only let me move the applications to the other partition once. now it just says "Already Moved Apps".

once i do that, am i not able to do it again since i added new applications? i already tried rebooting and reinstalling BossTools and it still says the same thing.

thanks
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

You do not do it everytime you install an app. It is basically running these commands found here , so it is creating a symlink .

The apps automatically go to the other partition once installed.
  3. xblade420

xblade420 New Member

yea i installed about 4-5 more applications, but none of the info on the screen changes, like the avalible space in the OS partition or anything like that. i just dont understand why it wont let me do it a second time
  4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

It already ran the commands. The symlink was created. The apps are now going into var, larger partition, instead of the root (/). It is now all independent, you do not need to run the commands, relocate apps, because the symlink is there, it is now automatic. The apps are going to var on their own. The whole point is to avoid the disk space message
  5. xblade420

xblade420 New Member

oh ok i see what your saying. thanks!