BossTool Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by kenny999, Jul 25, 2008.

1. kenny999

kenny999 New Member

Ok.. one more question lol.

I downloaded boss tool and had some problems. Applications were already moved and the other thing. The only thing available was fonts. So I pushed it and the program didn't show it was doing anything when I pushed "DO IT". So is there suppose to be like a spirly circle? Or what is suppose to happen. I used this tool before on 1.1.4. This showed no sign of doing anything.
  2. slappywhite2001

slappywhite2001 New Member

there are no visual signs of it working, you need to just let it sit there, uninterrupted, for like a minute. don't mess with it until it says it worked.
  3. Chichiri

Chichiri New Member

just a question about bosstools. I moved everything I could and bosstool shows me, that I have 128 MB free.
    What if I continue save apps on my touch? Will I still be able to move the apps again?
    If I install my apps via ssh to the stash folder, is this the OS drive oder the media drive? ;D
  4. kenny999

kenny999 New Member

thanks worked well!
  5. jack.misner@virgin.net

jack.misner@virgin.net New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah it has no sign of it doing anything. you just have to leave it until it changes to say fonts moved (frees up about 80mb)