BossPrefs not getting customized

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Pelaez-1, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Pelaez-1

Pelaez-1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Hey, I was just wondering.

Whenever I enter to my BossPrefs app, it doesn't look like the rest of the apps, I use the Monochrome theme, which customizes a lot of the GUI, but it doesn't with BossPrefs. Not even the keyboard is customized, it all has the default looks.

I was wondering if somebody knows how to fix it, without saying "Reboot", "Respring", "Restore", or "Reinstall".
    I don't want to do any of those 4, if you know how to fix it without doing that, I'll appreciate it, otherwise, just tell me if your BossPrefs does get customized or not.

Thanks
  2. owie007

owie007 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    sadly theiming doesnt work with BossPrefs... i guess it's a bug or something, BigBoss do know about it and he's trying to fix it...

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

3. Pelaez-1

Pelaez-1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    That's pretty odd, but thanks for the reply!

I wonder if he knows that the GUI of BP can't be changed either.
  4. owie007

owie007 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i guess he knows, even just a simple icon replacement doesnt seem to work...

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

Winterboard only rethemes items it has theme data for... which means you'd have to add BossPrefs to the folder list under <theme>/Folders and include all the graphic names for each element you want to reskin. Icons don't get done because it only reskins icons for the Springboard, IIRC.