Bossprefs Made Me Lose My Music And Video Icons..Can't find Them Back

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Hooligan123, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Hooligan123

Hooligan123 New Member

Dont know if anyone ever heard of this but i installed bospreffs on my ipod and then i went edditing my dock icons..but when i went back to my springboard the music and video icons were missing from my springboard dock and i Tried everything to put them back trough bossprefs

Does anyone know what to do pls ?

Thanks in advance
  2. 13yearoldbaldnerd

13yearoldbaldnerd New Member

Download Poof and unhide them
  3. Hooligan123

Hooligan123 New Member

thanks..but For some reason i cant instal poof..every time i press instal installer closes automaticly..en when i try to ssh it into the applications folder..the connection breaks but it only breaks when i try to put poof in not when i want to put another app in..dont know what to do next

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. xFinch713x

xFinch713x New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    do you have customize to unhide them as well? if you do, run that and unhide them. and, if you have either poof or customize (looks like you dont have poof...), but they are hidden, ssh into your ipod using winscp, then find the customize.app folder, then execute the customize file and it will run on your ipod (figured this out yesterday). you can do this with almost any app i think.
  5. Hooligan123

Hooligan123 New Member

Thanks for your help but that also did not work..Music and videos are not listed in costumise so i cant unhide them..i guess there is nothing left then restoring my ipod..

Please Register or Log in to view images