BossPrefs 1.67 + MobileScrobbler control

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Zee, May 8, 2008.

1. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have Bossprefs 1.67 installed, and I tried installing the Mobilescrobbler 1.10 control for Bossprefs so that I could turn Scrobbler on and off from Bossprefs.

This used to work earlier (I had earlier version of Bossprefs, but I keep updating when a new release comes out)

The control installs fine, but when I try to turn of MobileScrobbler from Bossprefs it doesn't work. Is this a confirmed bug?
  2. AllSystemGo

AllSystemGo New Member

I had the same problem when I tried to update MobileScrobbler to 1.4.4 I think. I use to get the Main Script error. So I had to uninstall MobileScrobbler and Reinstall it manually

Hope it helps

Cheers!
  3. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

Just tried uninstalling and reinstalling both MobileScrobbler and the Boss Prefs Scrobbler control. Still no luck. Damn.
  4. takumahabu

takumahabu New Member

im having the same problem... i think the scrobbler uses quite a lot of battery power as well so I'd like to be able to turn it off... Any help?

thanks
  5. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

You can turn it off from the iPod Settings program. Start up settings then scroll to the bottom, should be a mobilescrobbler app. Turn off Scrobble songs (anything you have set to Scrobble)

You just can't turn it off from BossPrefs (or at least I can't)