bose vs sure earphones

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Jonwalker, May 10, 2009.

1. Jonwalker

Jonwalker New Member

Hi everyone i am wondering which would be the better choice for my ipod nano. bose for $100 or the sure for $150 i want them to stay in when i work out, jogging etc. I also want the best possible sound. what do you all say
  2. crovian

crovian Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if ur talking about the bose in-ear that i'm thinking of, you should know that it is not truly in-ear in sense that it does not go as deep as something like shure would....so i dont know if the bose would stay intact while intense workout/jogging

sound is really objective...people will tell you different things about the same piece because what sounds good to them may not satisfy you. There are other good brands to try around the 150$ range i would think and not just shure/bose
  3. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Lower end Shure models lack bass
    Bose IE, kinda have overwhelming bass.
    Both tend to be quite microphonic as well. There are other brands out there that are good, and that could suit your needs. Please put in more details in what types of music you like and the style.