Bose In-Ear Headphones!!!

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by redsoxfan11, Dec 25, 2008.

1. redsoxfan11

redsoxfan11 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I was just wondering if anyone has the Bose In-Ear headphones. I got them for Christmas and I haven't opened them yet. I just wanted to know if they have good sound quality, and good bass.
  2. JYogi

JYogi New Member

Bose makes a great product.
    Many will complain it is overpriced and perhaps it is BUT
    it works and sounds great!

Bose is top notch for all around listening.
    There are better brands out there but none that have as broad
    of a range for the same price. Now realize most of you here won't utilize
    the full range as you aren't listening to Opera or Classical. Most headphone
    like SkullCandy and whatnot are designed more for current top 40 type music
    and will cover most peoples needs.

I have Bose in ear and like them BUT am going to upgrade to Ultimate Ears (they cost about 5X as much for the ones I want BUT you can spend over 12X as much as the Bose cost on UE and there are even better brands out there)
  3. nbvikingsidiot001

nbvikingsidiot001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i have those for school they sound great i agree with the guy above me. I listen to more classical music and i think they sound great. i vote keep'em
  4. sawedust

sawedust New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Bose has always been known for their great bass, but usually lacking in other areas of sound. A lot of people hear "Bose" and automatically think "OMG teh greatest," but that's only because of their genius marketing department. They get their name out everywhere. If you're a bass junkie, you'll enjoy the Bose IEMs.

But if you're like me and prefer a wider range of sound, I'd suggest going with Ultimate Ears (super.fi 5 pro and higher models). Excellent quality, superb customer service. You won't be disappointed, I promise you.
  5. Bezerk_Slayer

Bezerk_Slayer New Member

i to have these and i must say having some odd 20 other pairs these are my favorite by far i really dont think they hurt in any areas of sound and a good buy so keep them for sure.
  6. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    The only thing I can say is that anything Bose is generally excellent quality and is worth keeping and using.
    Yes, they may be very pricey, but it certainly is worth it. They make great products.
  7. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The bose in ears are average, nice bass, but midrange and treble is a bit muddy. I would say, if you want some in ears, get some Shures at the price range, or if you desperatly want Bose, get the on ears.