boob shake and butt shake apps on cydia

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Archangeldawn, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Archangeldawn

Archangeldawn New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hello All,

I was wondering why when I install these two apps on cydia, and click on the icon , they seem to launch but before I see any splash screen or anything, the app just exits itself and never loads.

I am running OS 2.2.1 jailbroken 8GB ipod. I am unable to upgrade to the 3.0 version due to my homescreen button being broken. But when I go to the install page, it says the app is compatible with my OS, so I don't know what's wrong.

I also changed from SBsettings to BossSettings because the page had BigBoss advertisements..but I Don't think that's the root of the problem either, because it still wouldn't do anything.

Any suggestions and tips ?
  2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Despite what they say I would suggest this is an OS compatibility problem. However, I'm pretty sure you're not missing much by not having these two apps

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Archangeldawn

Archangeldawn New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol, yeah most true. The app was mostly to amuse my 13 year old brother in law who was amused by the jailbroken ipod. I need to install some Nintendo and Sega Emulators to really impress and show what a jailbroken ipod can do

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks for replying studangerous