Bodyguardz for 2nd Gen - does design ever change?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by gjw, Oct 1, 2008.

1. gjw

gjw New Member

Hi all,

Going to get a bodyguardz before I even order a 16GB touch. I was wondering, because BodyGuardz were one of the very first covers to come out, would the design of the product been changed since then??

Only reason I ask is that will probably buy cover from an Australian re seller, but if the design has been slightly altered due to feedback/reviews, It may be worth ordering direct from States as Aussie reseller would have old stock from an order from day one.

Would anyone know, or do the companies keep that sort of information like that to themselves?

Cheers
    Gj
  2. Genesis2kx

Genesis2kx New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I don't see why you have to guess on which item you will recieve. Wherever your buying from should clearly state what your buying and with pics. If not then, get from somewhere.
  3. div^

div^ New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Yeah as said it should be stated clearly. The new iPod touch is more rounded at the back, buttons on the side so there must be a change on the 1. gen and 2. gen. I ordered myself the invisibleShield for the second gen, but the iPod didnĀ“t arive yet. Apple has a lot of delivery problems here in Europe !