Body Glove case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by kOrNwHeAt, Jan 9, 2008.

1. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I'm always on the lookout for the perfect case for my iTouch. I haven't found the perfect case buy its pretty good. Its called Body Glove, I'm not sure if that is the name of the case or the company, I don't have the packaging handy right now. Its made of a soft rubbery material. The iTouch slips into the case from the bottom and it velcros shut. There a plenty of access to the hold button, USB port, and headphone jack. It allows for relatively easy access to the screen and home button.
    There is just a couple of bad things. There is no hole for the light sensor and there is stretchy straps on the back to slide a provided strap through. And on the back there is a small hole for the piece that connects to a belt clip, but fortunately the belt clip can be removed as well as the connecting piece for it.
    Other than that its a good case. Its not my perfect case because I am looking for a case that is leather or soft rubber that doesn't have any pieces that yet too close to the sides of the screen. Something that like slides onto the long ends to hold the iTouch but not restrict screen access. Also a flap would be nice but no magnetic clip.
    P.S. I will take pictures of it current case and post them, but right now I'm not home.
  2. p4intb4ll005

p4intb4ll005 New Member

dont waste your time looking at those cases. the best case in my opinion is the invisible shield. its completly scratch resistant. the material is used in the army for protecting helocopter roters from getting scratched and damages. get both sides of the cover at www.shieldzone.com i seriously recomend this stuff. its about 24$

hope i helped
  3. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    i know I had one but only the back shield is worth it in my opinion, but I've been looking for something that protects my iTouch from falls, but I got a case now so I'm good.
  4. 16gbofmagic.

16gbofmagic. New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've had one of these for the past year. It has completely fallen apart.