iOS 4.0 Bochs Update Thread

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Milesneptune, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Milesneptune

Milesneptune Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I just wanted to give you an update on our progress with Bochs. Most updates will be posted in this thread

8/19/10

Add operating systems through iTunes: You can now add your own operating systems through iTunes using the file sharing option. As of now you can only have one operating system at a time if you use iTunes but we are working on making it so you can have multiple operating systems.

The menu now rotates in all directions: The menu where you pick your operating system now rotates in all directions.

Status bar doesn't show up: The status bar doesn't show up when you are running an operating system.

Bochs now works on all devices: Bochs now works on all devices iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Sorry I accidentally posted 2 of the same thread safari messed up on my iphone please delete one
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Sorry I accidentally posted two of the same thread safari messed up on my iPhone please delete this one please comment on the other one ignore this pen until it is deleted
  2. Picu97

Picu97 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Could you please give us a download link? I'm really excited! The best would be to upload it to a Cydia repo, as I'm not able to SSH

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. picklejw

picklejw Member

Device:
    iPad
    why can't you SSH? You can always just so you know, download a deb off safari and install that way.
  4. Picu97

Picu97 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Terminal doesn't work with my device.
  5. picklejw

picklejw Member

Device:
    iPad
    there is a Terminal app for ios4... damn all the stuff is on that repo we cant say lol. It isnt evan illegal